.

Fox News Clown Bob Beckel Risks Infecting Others With Infection on his middle finger on his right hand

Here we go again. Fox News Producers completely ignore it's viewers by letting Bob Beckel on the show so he can wave his infected finger in the faces of his co-hosts. I'm not a Dr. and I don't play one on TV but he has had this infected lesion many times before and I am guessing that it is MRSA, which is why it keeps coming back.
MRSA can be deadly and it is highly contagious, but Fox producers are OK with it being on display for viewers as well as risking infecting the others in the Fox News community. This is just disgusting.
I don't know about you but I do not want to stare at Bob Beckel's infected lesion on his sausage finger waving around for 1 hr.
Can Fox PLEASE stop pampering Beckel and re-think why you have this disgusting, nasty, vulgar man on the show?



No comments:

Post a Comment