.

Elisabeth Hasselbeck's Mystery Surgery Revealed?





It is a mystery to all of us as to what is the reason for  37 yr old, Elisabeth Hasselbeck's sudden surgery.
 
Her co-hosts have been quiet about her mystery surgery but did say :
"In case you were wondering where Elisabeth is today and this week, well, she had some surgery yesterday and she’s going to be out for a couple of weeks," Hasselbeck’s Fox & Friends co-host Steve Doocy said the day after her surgery.
 
Also Fox & Friends co-host Brian Kilmeade stated " "She is strong, she is tough, and a better athlete than me. We heard from her last night and she said she is feeling good. So, in a short time, she’ll be back on the set."
 
Meanwhile, adding to the speculations is the fact that Elisabeth has not tweeted at all, nor has anyone said anything about the procedure she had done. She has asked for privacy at this time.
Awhile go, Hasslebeck did an interview with Giuliana Rancic and she said,  she is “ready” to get the news that she would battle breast cancer since her Mom had battled the disease.
“I’m ready. In case. As ready as I think I am. I’ll call you,” Hasselbeck laughed, grabbing Rancic’s arm. “You know why? Because I think it’s coming,” she said more seriously. “I think I used to be more optimistic, but I think I’m just… the numbers would point to the fact that it’s coming. So, when I say I’m going to call you, I’m calling! You know, I think I’ve always felt as though it’s probably going to happen, and since I reached a certain age — and I’m young — but I do think that now it’s a matter of when,” Elisabeth stated at the time.
I always believe in being careful of your thoughts and to me, it is odd that she would have even made a comment like that. But she did and it must have weighed heavy on her mind that she would be so vocal, publicly about something so serious. Now? She is not being so vocal. As a matter of fact, she is silent.
Also, keep in mind that she does have Celiac disease. It also can increase the chances of certain types of cancer.
I hope and pray that I am wrong, but I tend to think that being Hasselbeck hasn't made any statements, post surgery, that this must be something more serious that  just some casual procedure'
We all need to keep Elisabeth Hasslebeck in our thoughts and prayers until we find out the real reason for Elisabeth's surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment